How can I take a look at my photos, download them and order paper copies?
When we finished with post processing your photos - unless you want it otherwise - we upload them to one of our password protected online photo gallery. There you can look, download all your photos and/or order paper copies. If you want a photobook then you can use the same page to select what photos you want to be edited into the book. It is very important for us, since we have a software that processes the selection automatically so we do not have to manually reselect them again that is not only time consuming but also a source of errors as well.
This is how you can access your private photo album:
- First of all register on our website with a custom name and passowrd. Make a note of it so for sure you will remember this later on.
- In case of successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you did not get it please check it in your SPAM folder as well. If you can not find it anyways, the please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate what the problem is.
- You will find an activation link in the email received. You just need to click on it so that will activate your account.
- After you have clicked on the activation link, you should see a message about successful activation.
- After this please come back to moksaphoto.com website and log in by using the fields in the upper right corner. That is where you put your custom username and password. Hit the Go button to send them in.
- If you did everything correct, you should see Welcome Dear ...! Where you will see your name in place of the dots. In the meantime the program will take you a page that shows a few photography categories (such as weeddings, events... etc.) and in the upper right corner you will see a field called Albumpassword, with a Go button right next to it. You have to type the Albumpassowrd into this field and hit the Go button. If you do not remember an album passord or we have not set it up yet, just contact us and we will create a new one for you.
If everything is fine so far and you are logged into your private album, you will have two options you can use. I write below what you can use them for:
- I just want to look at the photos: This option will open a photo gallery with small thumbnail icons of the shots where you can enlage them by a click of your mouse.
- I would like to select photos for paper print and/or photobook: This goes to the order page where you will see the photos a little bit different way. Under every image you will see a small text box where you can type the amount you want to order. This refers to 10x15 cm prints, but if you want a larger size, you have to put a note in the remarks box at the end of your reservation (such as I need an A4 size print from the IMG_3665.JPG etc.)
In addition if the largest, full resolution image is also available, you will find a green arrow under that is basically a link to download it.
Should you have any further commnets or questions, please contact us!